Edwin "Butch" Dymock
Edwin Keith Dymock, Jr. (Butch) Butch Dymock, 64, passed away March 13, 2013 surrounded by a family that loved him dearly. He battled a brief, but hard fight with Renal Cell Carcinoma. He was born on February 21, 1949 to Edwin Keith Dymock and Helen Jeanette Creamer in Tooele, Utah. Butch attended Tooele schools and graduated from Tooele High School in 1967. He also furthered his education at Southern Utah State College where he graduated in 1972. Butch married Cheryl Conner, later divorced. He married Theresa Green Albrecht, later divorced. Butch spent his career as Director of Aging and Adult Services for Tooele County, retiring after 37 years of service. He spent his career doing what he loved, taking care of the senior citizens of Tooele County. He loved surrounding himself with family, friends and especially his grandchildren. Butch was an avid bowler where he won numerous awards, including reaching the prestigious ‘300 game’. He also loved camping, hunting, fishing, cooking, gardening, playing & coaching softball, playing football in his earlier years at school, and being on the Sheriff’s department citizen patrol. Butch was an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints where he held many callings, his last being the executive secretary in his ward. He held the Melchizedek Priesthood and enjoyed going to the temple with friends and family. He loved serving the Lord. Butch dedicated his life to service. His generosity touched many lives. He never thought of himself, only others and their needs. Butch is survived by children: Jeremy Bobeda, Dean (Melissa) Albrecht, Pete (Cristy) Albrecht, Calvin Albrecht, Anna Howard, Kendal VanValkenburg. Grandchildren: Hunter Albrecht, Katlyne Fonger, Madison Albrecht, Desiree Howard, Jensen Albrecht, Rylan Albrecht, Dawson VanValkenburg, Ashlyn Albrecht, Oakley VanValkenburg. He is also survived by numerous uncles, aunts and cousins whom he loved dearly. He was preceded in death by his parents, his brother Dan Dale Dymock, and grandparents. A viewing will be held Tuesday evening, March 19th from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the LDS Church on 180 South Coleman, Tooele, Utah. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20th at the Tooele South Stake Center, 1025 Southwest Drive, Tooele, Utah with a viewing prior to the services from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Interment at Tooele City Cemetery. Services entrusted with Didericksen Memorial 435-277-0050.

20 comments:

Cindy Gleed said...

Butch will forever be missed. Love you Butch R.I.P. and we will meet again. <3

Sincerely Sallina said...

Butch was a friend to all. I enjoyed knowing him as part of our Utah Area Agencies on Aging Association. He as always fun and very caring. I was sad to hear of his illness. Sally Kershisnik

Desierr Howard said...

i will always miss you , see you agin some day Grandpa Butch
Love Desiree

KATLYNE FONGER said...

HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS, BUTCHIE WE WILL MISS YOU. WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It is the
little changes which will make the greatest changes.
Thanks for sharing!

my web page: Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

Look at my web site; Clicking Here

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other
person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

My weblog :: Learn More Here

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site,
how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Here is my blog :: More Info (http://55digital.es/)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > Untitled < Liked it!

Here is my blog :: Nike Blazers

Anonymous said...

I know this site offers quality dependent articles or reviews and
extra information, is there any other web site which gives such information in quality?


my blog post - Cheap Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really know what you are talking approximately!
Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my site =).
We could have a link exchange arrangement between
us

Check out my webpage; Michael Kors - explorethecapabilities.com -

Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's
new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking
it and checking back often!

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Chaussures Foot

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment
is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Bless you!

Also visit my web page - Air Max Femme

Anonymous said...

I drop a leave a response whenever I especially enjoy a post on a blog or if I have something to add to the conversation.
It's caused by the passion communicated in the article I looked at. And after this article Untitled. I was moved enough to write a comment ;-) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.
Is it simply me or do some of these comments come across as if they are coming from brain dead visitors?
:-P And, if you are writing at other places, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post.
Could you list the complete urls of your public
pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


My website: Nike UK

Anonymous said...

I am really inspired with your writing abilities and also with the structure
for your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self?

Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..

my weblog :: Sac Guess Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Visit my web-site: Full Report

Admin said...

This post could not be released any better!
Reading this post shows me of my previous
room mate! He always kept making reference to this.
I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a
good research. Many thanks for sharing!
SEO Expert in Bangladesh
Online Marketing Expert in Bangladesh

Mayo Saad said...

فمثلا تجدنا نقدم اداء تنظيف
شركة الصفرات للتنظيف الفلل بشكل راقي جدا فشركتنا تعدا افضل شركة تنظيف بالمملكه ولا سيما في مجال تنظيف الفلل حيث المناطق
شركة الصفرات للتنظيف بالرياض الواسعه والتحف المعماريه والفخاريه الكبيره ونحن من اهم وافضل الشركات التى تقوم باعمال التنظيف للفلل حيث اننا نقدر اهميه الفلل وجمالها وتاثيرها علي عملائنا الكرام لذا نوفر لكم اداء عالي شركة الصفرات لنقل العفش بالرياض
وراقي جدا نظرا لان الفلل تتسم بالمساحة الشاسعه والكبيرة وبيها العديد من الاشياء والتحف المعماريه الكبيره والجميله والانتيكات فاعمال التنظيف تبدو من الامور
شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض التى لابد ان تتم بطريقه حرفية فتقوم شركتنا باعمال التنظيف من خلال افضل الايدى العاملة المميزة المدربة على كيفية القيام باعمال التنظيف للفلل والتنظيف بشكل عام بكل تاكيد فاننا نقدر كل شئ ومدي اهميته ومدي تاثيره وجماله علي اي بيت من خلال احدث وافضل الاجهزة التى تعمل على تنظيف الفلل من الداخل والخارج فلا داعى للتفكير فى شان التنظيف على الاطلاق وعليك ان تتصل وتستعن بافضل شركة

Md. Ibrahim Hossain said...

HSC Result 2016

HSC Result

HSC Result bd

Alim Result 2016

www.educationboardresults.gov.bd

educationboardresults.gov.bd

Education board Result

HSC Exam Result 2016

HSC Result 2016 Dhaka Board

HSC Result 2016 Rajsahi Board

HSC Result 2016 Dinajpur Board

HSC Result 2016 Comilla Board

HSC Result 2016 Chittagong Board

HSC Result 2016 Sylhet Board

HSC Result 2016 Madrasah Board

HSC Result 2016 Technical Board

HSC Result 2016 Jessore Board

HSC Result 2016 Barisal Board

HSC Exam Result 2016 BD

HSC Exam Result 2016 BD Education board

HSC Examination Result BD

Education Board Result 2016

All Board exam Result BD

Md. Ibrahim Hossain said...

HSC Result 2016

HSC Result

HSC Result bd

Alim Result 2016

www.educationboardresults.gov.bd

educationboardresults.gov.bd

Education board Result

HSC Exam Result 2016

HSC Result 2016 Dhaka Board

HSC Result 2016 Rajsahi Board

HSC Result 2016 Dinajpur Board

HSC Result 2016 Comilla Board

HSC Result 2016 Chittagong Board

HSC Result 2016 Sylhet Board

HSC Result 2016 Madrasah Board

HSC Result 2016 Technical Board

HSC Result 2016 Jessore Board

HSC Result 2016 Barisal Board

HSC Exam Result 2016 BD

HSC Exam Result 2016 BD Education board

HSC Examination Result BD

Education Board Result 2016

All Board exam Result BD