Alaxandir Zeniff “Mayo” Meono

Alaxandir Zeniff Meono 18, returned to his Heavenly Father on Tuesday, May 20th, in Grantsville, Utah. Zeniff was born August 4, 1995, in Salt Lake City, Utah, son of Seth Zeniff Meono and Emily Janel Meono. Zeniff was a senior at Grantsville High School where he enjoyed his brothers, sister, friends, fishing, hunting, weight lifting, and football. Zeniff had graduated early and was scheduled to leave to serve our country proudly in USA Navy where he was planning on completing Medical School and service as a Medical Corsman. Survivors include his father and mother, Seth Zeniff Meono and Emily Janel Meono; two brothers, Nephi Meono and Ethan Meono; Sister Kaiylee Meono; paternal grandparents, Edwin H. and Francisca O. Meono; Maternal grandparents, Gary W. and Dianne L. Matravers; and many Loving Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins. The viewing will be on Friday May 23rd, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. with the funeral beginning at 12 p.m. at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint on 550 East Durfee Street, Grantsville, Utah 84029. Burial will be at the Grantsville cemetery.

7 comments:

Danielle Meono said...

I loved you so much Zeniff. I am going to miss you so much. You were so loved by everyone who knew you. You were such a beautiful person and your smile could light up the world. I love you man. I hope they have hot donks in heaven. To the rest of my family, this life is short, it won't be too long before we can be with Zeniff again.

Savitri Judd said...

Zeniff, its hard to believe this is really happening. I don't want to believe it. We miss and love you so much! Eva woke up this morning and held my face and said "mommy please stop crying. Zeniff is having fun with me. We playing jump rope." I hope you visit her frequently. She loves you and I know you adore her. Just as you were well known here for you genuine personality and talent I'm sure the other side welcomes and loves you just as much. Perhaps your friend that passed away not so long ago was there to greet you and I can picture you saying "What's up man!" It gave me comfort to know you are not alone there. I love you Zeniff to the moon and back! Til we see each other again!

Chris & Heather Kelley Family said...

Our daughter attends Grantsville High but my husband and I don't know your family and we only met you briefly at the State Baseball games in Orem. However, our hearts go out to your family and friends during this tender time. So many lives are affected when someone so dear passes away so suddenly. Everyone has nothing but the nicest things to say about you and you leave many grieving for your loss. To the Meono family, stay strong and find comfort in your memories of Mayo. Sharing stories keeps his memory alive. Please accept our deepest sympathies during this difficult time.

Jamie Palmer said...

To the Meono Family, knowing about a loss when we lose someone that we have held so close, a part of us is taken with them and our world changes and our hearts are so broken and full of so many questions. May God comfort you in your time of mourning. Your being thought of and prayed for. Love the Palmer Family.

Ray & Heather Kirby said...

Seth & Emily, I'm sorry I couldn't be there today, but know that your family is in my heart and prayers. I pray for the peace and comfort that can only come from God. Love you two.

GetOutNowMotel said...

Meono family - my heart goes out to each of you. Words can't express the sadness that comes from learning this news. Zeniff was an outstanding young man. The short time I was a scout leader to him when he was 11 left an indelible impression on me that I will never forget. Your family is in the prayers of the McCabe family. We love you.

morrison family said...

Seth and Emily. ..I am so sorry to hear your news. I am sad for you. I am grateful for the blessings of eternal families. Please know our thoughts and love and prayers are with you.